Pan Roasted Artichokes
Pan Roasted Artichokes -a simple solution to the inconsistent flavor of canned artichokes. You'll never eat canned artichokes the same again!
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 15 oz can artichoke hearts, halved or quartered, drained
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (about 1 TBS of Juice)
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped
- Kosher Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
Heat olive oil and garlic over medium high heat until garlic just begins to get fragrant. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
Add artichokes to the garlic and olive oil. Sauté for about 3 -4 minute, stirring or shaking frequently
Remove from heat and add lemon juice and parsley and toss to combine
Add salt and pepper to taste
Serve immediately or let cool and refrigerate to use later