All about olive oil. With Olive Oil Producer and Olive Oil Sommelier Arianna De Marco. The essential ingredient in the Mediterranean. If you want to learn about Mediterranean food understanding olive oil is a good start.
Please enjoy this selection of posts related to travel. Travel, especially throughout the Mediterranean, is one of the great joys of life. Here are posts related to travel tips and stories from where we’ve been. I will also share some of our experiences that make the Mediterranean our favorite destination. Safe travels and I hope that you find something that inspires you.
I would appreciate if you take a moment comment on a story if you enjoy it. If you wouldn’t mind, please take a moment to share on instagram, pinterest or other social media.
No matter when or where you are planning to travel there are five things you need to do to make your trip successful. One of the passions that the Elegant […]
- Budget Friendly
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Instagram Recipes
- Kitchen Tips
- Main Course
- Meat Free
- mezze, tapas & antipasto
- Nut Free
- Pantry Friendly
- Quick & Easy
- Soups & Stews
- Weeknight Dinner
- Harira – A Moroccan Stew That Will Delight and Satisfy
- Mussels in White Wine Sauce An Easy and Decadently Messy Experience
- Eggplant and Chickpeas: Musaka’a A Delightfully Easy Vegan Option
- Greek Spinach and Rice – Spanakorizo – Good & Good For You
- Artichoke and Kale Tapenade – Superstar Sauce for Simple Seasoning