Please enjoy this selection of articles that include elements of art, music and travel. They may include recipes that come from my collection assembled over time. They come from traditional dishes learned from family or shared by friends. Still more come from my travels or are pulled from cherished cookbooks. I hope that you find something that inspires you.
- Roast Cauliflower and Farro Salad – Consistently Excellent!
- The easy and elegant Linguini con Cozzi e Vongole: Linguine with Mussels and Clams
- Zaalouk – A delicious eggplant and tomato salad from Morocco
- Sweet and Smoky Brussels Sprouts – Inspired by the Flavors of Spain
- Rice Pilaf – Global Cuisine with Mediterranean Roots
- Spicy Lebanese Style Potatoes – Batata Harra.
Please comment on a story if you enjoy it. I would also appreciate it if you took a moment to share on instagram, pinterest or other social media.