Please enjoy this selection of articles that include elements of art, music and travel. They may include recipes that come from my collection assembled over time. They come from traditional dishes learned from family or shared by friends. Still more come from my travels or are pulled from cherished cookbooks. I hope that you find something that inspires you.
- Vegetarian Bolognese Sauce – Updating a Classic
- French Onion Soup – A Classic Favorite to Warm a Winter Night
- Blood Orange Polenta Cake – A Bright Spot during the cold of January
- Cherry Tomato Puttanesca with Pancetta
- Chickpea with Lamb Stew — A Hearty, Healthy, and Economical Turkish Meal
- Looking Back and Looking Forward
Please comment on a story if you enjoy it. I would also appreciate it if you took a moment to share on instagram, pinterest or other social media.